CAREERS: OPERATIONAL FINANCE ASSOCIATE
Operational Finance Associate
Peanut Butter’s helps employers attract, retain, and engage college-educated talent by providing employees with the resources to manage their student loans and making it easy for companies to contribute to the repayment of student debt. We are seeking a detail oriented operational finance associate to join our team.
- Manage day-to-day Finance Operations tasks such as invoicing and collections.
- Assist with monitoring and managing of our treasury ecosystem.
- Handle payments and settlements while managing banking and loan servicer relationships.
- Communicate directly with clients and users to resolve payment inquiries and general support requests.
- Take ownership of internal and external inquiries and provide fast and professional resolution.
- Facilitate loan verification, pre-notes, and account reconciliations.
- Maintain strict focus on customer experience and SLAs.
- Create, monitor, and conduct performance reports and quality assurance tests.
- Liaise with accounting on monthly bookkeeping and revenue recognition.
- Organize financial data and compile reports for investors and other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance is always met internally and externally.
- Develop new processes and procedures to improve business operations.
- The foremost quality for this position is integrity.
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Experience in an operational role or in the financial industry is preferred.
- Passion for creating a positive customer experience that is highly responsive, professional and qualitative.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through on tasks.
Bucks and Bennies:
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- START-UP NY tax break: NYS tax exemption from every paycheck.
- Contributions each month toward your qualifying student loan.
- Sweeping views of the city from our office at Seneca One Tower.
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, weekly happy hour and more (at our office, once covid restrictions are lifted).
- Endless opportunities to network with growth-oriented 43North community members.
- Option to work remotely.