CAREERS: CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Customer Success Manager
Are you a customer service professional with an entrepreneurial spirit? Can you field questions to help busy executives, as well as stressed student debtors, feel at ease? Do you have the drive to be at the forefront of innovation, based in upstate New York?
If so, you may be our next Customer Success Manager.
Peanut Butter is looking for a highly motivated, outgoing, and tech savvy Customer Success Manager with strong business acumen to join our support team.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will support the participants of Student Loan Assistance programs to help them access and utilize with Peanut Butter, and you will support the sponsors of Student Loan Assistance programs to help them with program implementation, administration, and plan design.
Here’s who we are:
- An award-winning B2B SaaS provider of student loan assistance solutions
- Revolutionizing employee benefits
- Working together to solve America’s $1.5T student debt crisis
- Teaming up with some of the most forward-thinking companies in the U.S.
- Fast-growing startup that doesn’t just value your opinions—we expect them
- A fun team of fresh thinkers, movers, and doers
- Believers in balancing hard work with good vibes
- Interested in your positive energy and strong work ethic
- Excited to hear from you!
Here’s what you’d do:
- Support client employees during initial enrollment and throughout their experience as Student Loan Assistance program participants. You will create, manage and resolve support cases via email and phone.
- Manage monthly, weekly and daily administrative support systems including our loan verification dashboard, support ticketing system, and CRM. Track and report on customer success KPIs.
- Work closely with Sales to successfully onboard new employer clients. This includes working with the client’s HR team on account set-up and Peanut Butter software training as well as their marketing team to craft effective launch plans and communication strategies.
- Own the relationship with assigned accounts, which means you are the point person for both the employer and their employees. You’ll help ensure their Student Loan Assistance program runs smoothly and work to increase employee enrollment in Student Loan Repayment Plans.
- Work closely with Finance on invoicing and “graduations.”
- Help accelerate product development by interpreting client and client employee feedback in order to enhance product features and improve operational effectiveness.
- Support Sales and clients in the design of student loan assistance programs.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, related field, or equivalent experience
- Proven success in a relevant customer service or account management role
- Ability to manage relationships, experience, expectations across multiple communication channels
- Track record of overachieving against defined metrics
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – phone, email, webinar, in-person
- Technical expertise and the ability to acquire knowledge of new products
- Understand and apply effective account management strategies and techniques
- A passion for service and a love for solving problems
- Willingness to work in a collaborative work environment
- SaaS experience
- Experience supporting both professional and individual software users preferred
Bucks and bennies:
- Base Salary and competitive incentive compensation
- Health insurance
- START-UP NY tax break: NYS tax exemption from every paycheck
- Contributions each month toward your qualifying student loan
- Sweeping views of the city from our brand-new office at Seneca One Tower
- Free coffee, tea, snacks, weekly happy hour and more
- Endless opportunities to network with growth-oriented 43North community members