Curated Advice & Insights
The unbiased and conflict-free information employees need
The action list helps employees identify money saving tactics.
Optimize Loan Payments
- Target payments
- Set up direct debit
- Receive guidance on loan services
- Determine next steps
The Public Service Loan Forgiveness program was developed to help ease the burden of student loans.
- To qualify, employees must make 120 consecutive monthly payments on their federal student loans.
- To qualify, employees must be working full-time in the public sector.
- Repayment plans
Debt counseling options are available with a curated portal of free services and preferred rates from paid advisors.
- Establish an emergency savings fund
- Save for a down payment on a home
- Improve credit score
Employees are seeing results
“[Peanut Butter] was very helpful in bringing down the amount of interest I owed and resulted in me paying less money out of my own pocket. When it comes to student loans, every bit helps!”
Employees receive Curated Advice & Insights when their employer provides one of these solutions: