Financial Wellness Tools
Employees learn how to manage their student loans
Our library helps borrowers save on cost of debt.
Federal & Private Loan Guidelines
It’s important for employees to understand their loan and its requirements so there are no surprises.
- Know your servicer
- Know when you should start making payments
- Read your promissory note
Employees learn about payment options, consolidation and government programs.
- Consolidation won’t cost employees anything and they can get a fixed interest rate instead of a variable rate.
- Government programs can either assist or relieve portions of an employee’s loan.
Money Management International & other Peanut Butter partners offer student loan counseling to help employees understand their options and get their debt under control.
- Increase financial knowledge
- Create a personal action plan for success
- Take control of student loan debt
We’ve compiled resources that answer questions employees may have about their student loans.
- Online Counseling
- Debt Collector Complaints
- Loan Dispute
Employees are seeing results
“Peanut Butter has helped me realize how I can pay off my student loans faster.”
– Carrie Bush, Adtalem Global Education
Employees receive Financial Wellness Tools when their employer provides one of these solutions: