CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Peanut Butter is seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to develop and deepen customer relationships in order to promote client employee engagement and revenue optimization. This person will manage customer on-boarding, employee enrollment and support, ongoing relationship management, and upsell opportunities. This role will partner with Sales to help make Peanut Butter’s customers as successful as possible in using our product in order to contribute towards the company’s profitability and growth. The CSM will report to the CEO.
- Work closely with Sales to successfully on-board new employer clients. This includes working with the client's HR team on account set-up as well as their marketing team to craft effective launch plans and communication strategies.
- Own the relationship with assigned accounts, which means you are the point person for both the employer and their employees. You’ll help ensure their Student Loan Assistance program runs smoothly and work to increase employee enrollment in Student Loan Repayment Plans.
- Support client employees during initial enrollment and throughout their experience as Student Loan Assistance program participants. Create and respond to support tickets, manage support line queue, follow up with employees to maximize participation.
- Administer the payment management process for remitting employer contributions to loan servicers on behalf of our clients, and managing the resolution of payment exceptions as well as payoffs.
- Manage monthly, weekly and daily administrative support systems including our loan verification dashboard, support ticketing system, and CRM. Track and report on customer success KPIs.
- Help accelerate product development by interpreting client and client employee feedback in order to enhance product features and improve operational effectiveness.
- Support Sales and clients in the design of student loan assistance programs
What we are looking for:
- A doer who can drive results as an individual contributor, build processes to scale, then hire, train, manage and lead.
- A culture-carrier who focuses on results, leads by example, and makes the organization more effective.
- Customer success experience, preferably in the B2B space, supporting customers telephonically. Bonus points if you have worked in HR tech or HR outsourcing.
- Entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to think big picture, but also implement and execute strategic plans.
- Expert written and oral communication skills plus ability to present to clients when necessary.
- Experience with Salesforce and Desk.com a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to follow-up and follow through
- Be comfortable with the ambiguity and excitement of a startup
Expect the following if you work here:
- To be an owner in a company that is revolutionizing employee benefits and driving a solution for America’s $1.4T student debt crisis.
- Join a team of dedicated professionals committed to growing a significant business.
- An opportunity to make a significant impact on a fast growing organization that will value your expertise.
- You’ll work closely with some of the most forward thinking and innovative companies across the country, including most well-known Chicago tech companies.
- Group health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois with generous company contributions.
- Company contributions to your student loan debt.
- Exciting and convenient workplace at 1871, in Chicago’s River North neighborhood, at the Merchandise Mart -- a city within a city -- alongside the Chicago River and inside the #1 tech incubator in the world.
About Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter helps companies attract and retain talent by offering student loan assistance as an employee benefit. Experts in benefits administration, Peanut Butter’s team and technology provide employees access to information and decision support tools to better manage their debt, and facilitate employer contributions toward employee student loans.