In this new series, we’ll spotlight one of our favorite peanut butter recipes each month. Some will be sweet, some will be savory, and some will be a little bit of both.
Looking for a fun new fall recipe to try out at home this week? This peanut butter pumpkin bread is sure to do the trick.
Let’s get started, shall we?
Here’s what you need to succeed:
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt omit if nut butter you are using is salted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional) + for sprinkling on top
- 3 eggs
Here’s how to make the magic happen:
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Preheat your oven to 350F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a large bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean and the top of the loaf is completely set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 30 minutes before enjoying.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.