Yahoo Finance has reported that CFO’s from top employers like Estée Lauder and Nvidia are speaking about Student Loan Assistance being a vital benefit for organizational success.
The article began by highlighting the recent survey from the Society of Human Resources (SHRM), which found that only about 8% of employers nationwide offer student loan benefits. As payments on federal student loans continue to pick up for borrowers throughout October, employers can stand out vs. the other 92% of potential employers just by helping with student debt.
Nvidia’s CFO, Colette Kress, spoke on the purpose of the benefit within their company by stating, ‘It’s offered for the future so they can focus on doing their life’s work here.’ Understanding the benefit’s impact on eliminating student debt for these individuals over time. Tracey Travis, CFO of Estée Lauder, shared another perspective on her company’s student loan repayment plan, stating, ‘It strengthens and grows our incredible talent base while enriching the lives of our employees and the communities in which we live and work.”
Peanut Butter supports organizations with Student Loan Repayment plans that are offered alongside Student Loan Resources, allowing companies to offer a meaningful Student Loan Assistance Program with ease. In just an hour’s time, employers can have their company’s program up with Peanut Butter.
Read the Original Yahoo! Finance Article here: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cfos-nvidia-est-e-lauder-111540554.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALi7DTuTKxgUdLuZyJ0cwVNh1m3r2VzZ64tqdInlNkfbCWBa8VV-n4MPNuM3g3lQzvF6b9cwWGtQgEGvFoJsGyyBCBkn1BBScA2RN60_BOuTtt-gFADXuJtYxRn5Rta4Rn0tLGxZWZAhhT-0WuNuk3x_tF09az55ZMWYqhq_lUrP