Do you, like many employers, feel like you are bending over backwards to create an environment that’s awesome to work in but still losing top employees? Or, are you struggling with finding decent talent and then actually getting them to accept your company’s offer? If you answered yes to either of these questions or are finding it hard to reach your hiring goals, there’s a good chance your company’s value proposition is misaligned with what current and perspective employees actually want.
So, how do you know if a misaligned employee value proposition is what’s keeping your company from engaging the talent that you want? We’ve outlined below several symptoms that are the common roadblocks in achieving your company’s goals.
If you are…
Facing challenges recruiting
- 10 – Long hiring timelines
- 9 – More candidates declining offers
- 8 – Recruiters asking for higher salaries
Unable to retain talent
- 7 – Employee turnover increasing
- 6 – More stay bonuses offered this year than last
- 5 – Managers requesting more budget
Finding benefits are ineffective at creating engagement
- 4 – Employees are not capitalizing on company 401k match
- 3 – Only 1 in 20 employees utilize tuition reimbursement
- 2 – No one shows up to benefits enrollment meetings or elects supplementals
- 1 – The ping pong table is collecting dust
So how do you attract the right talent? Well, for companies seeking college-educated workers, Student Loan Assistance is an incredible choice. Student loans are in the news daily, and 71 percent of recent college grads just entered the workforce with student debt. It affects the majority of American households…maybe even yours.
As the legend goes, when Henry Ford started selling automobiles he said, “if I’d have asked what people wanted, they would have said faster horses.” If you wait for your employees to ask for Student Loan Assistance, you’ll be too late, and then you’ll need to offer this AND something else in order to attract the best and brightest. Right now, employers are differentiating themselves by offering this benefit and, as a result, they’re able to hire faster and retain talent longer. Let Peanut Butter send you on your way to becoming the employer that is setting the bar for what a benefit package should look like. Click below to get started.